addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Westchester for Change Message Board › Josh Fox's "Gasland II"- Reactions

Josh Fox's "Gasland II"- Reactions

A former member
Post #: 121
I just finished watching Josh Fox's “Gasland II” on HBO. I watched the first one he made (“Gasland”) and was appalled by the actions of the Gas Industry. After watching “Gasland II”, I'm appalled by America and the human race as a whole! My respect for President Obama, has significantly decreased with the State Of The Union pledge of developing natural gas extraction “safely” - when it clearly cannot be done, and the EPA giving up on prosecuting gas companies and burying evidence of fracking pollution from the public because of “pressure from higher-ups”. Obama's proving to be a JAFP (Just Another F***ing Politician).

To watch the wholesale destruction of this land and many other lands across the world from the onslaught of “The Almighty Dollar” is giving me agita. I've never had a lower opinion of America, it's government, and the human race as I do right now!

Screw your Bibles, your Qur’an, or whatever religious text you may want to quote about the end of the world! It's not going to be some deity or some otherworldly influence that will cause the Apocalypse, the foundation of our end is being laid before our feet right now! The world will end by our hands and our blind stupidity as a supposedly “intelligent” species. Quite frankly, humans are just monkeys going crazy in a house of glass – and when we've destroyed enough of that glass to make it crash down on us and wipe us all out, only THEN will we realize just how stupid and naïve we've been – when it's too late to do anything about it!!

If there truly is a God out there, then God damn the human race!!
Suzanne A.
SuzanneArena
New Rochelle, NY
Post #: 7
Both movies were amazing to me. I'm glad that he made this. The chilling thing for me was the escaping methane from the wellheads. It is important that we keep holding their feet to the fire.
Greed is not good.
A former member
Post #: 122
What's the point anymore, Suzanne? Josh has proved in BOTH movies that money rules. We, the people will NEVER get enough money together to combat the financial power of the gas industry. They get money from around the world, not just here in the U.S. They and their ilk hold 90% of America's wealth in their hands and we, The People only have about 10%. How can 10% beat 90%?

Remember the PowerPoint presentation he had acquired from one of the gas companies? These greedy S.O.B.'s are using military anti-insurgency tactics in their P.R. campaign against anyone who questions their fracking practices! Josh, you, me, any public figure, anybody who tries the bring the truth to the public is smeared publicly and treated like an "Eco-Terrorist" out to destroy America and freedom! How can you win against that??!!

Well, welcome to the United Aristocracy of America! In money we trust - dollar bless America!!

"...well there ain't no time to wonder why, WHOOPEE! We're all gonna die!!"