addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Western Suburbs Writers Group Message Board › I'm back!!!

I'm back!!!

Phyl B.
PhylBean
Waconia, MN
Hello, fellow writers!  After a (not-so) brief hiatus, I will be returning to regularly attending writers group meetings, starting with the March 23 meeting.  I will also be bringing my 14-year-old daughter, Maddie, who is an aspiring writer.  I'm hoping to see attendance pick back up, now that we're emerging from the cold winter months.

I apologize to all for my absence, which was related to family matters, and am very much looking forward to seeing all of the wonderfully talented and motivated writers who have made this group what it is today.  I'd be especially tickled if some of the folks I haven't seen in a while return to grace us with their powerful and compelling stories (Yes, Sher Laughlin and Sangita Kalarickal, I'm talking to you, as well as many others who haven't been to the group in months).

I especially want to give my heartfelt gratitude to Aaron and Penelope, who really put a lot of work and time into keeping the group going during my extended absence.  You two are wonderful, talented writers and hard-working assistant organizers.  Without you, the group would have closed by now.

If you have any questions about the group, please feel free to send an email to me, Aaron or Penelope and we'll be happy to help you out.

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Your Fearless Leader,

Phyl