What we're about
PEPNET is the People Empowering People Network. The purpose of PEP NET is to give a enthusiastic, warm environment in which businesses and their owners can grow through word-of-mouth referral opportunities. We are serious, full-time professional service providers. We meet weekly with the goal of giving our group members opportunities for new business through solid referrals.
We meet every Thursday in the upstairs meeting room of 225 Coffee Shop. 225 is located at 225 Weber St., Colorado Springs, 80907. There is no cost to visit, and coffee is provided. If you are visiting our group please dress in what ever attire is appropriate to your profession and plan on meeting from 7:30-9:00am. Prepare a 60 second commercial for yourself and bring at least 30 business cards.
Here is what we cover in each meeting:
• Leadership team check-ins
• 60 second commercials for members
• 60 second commercials for guests
• Education piece
• 15 Minutes of open networking
• 10 minute presentation about one member's business
• Passing referrals/testimonials
• Joker's wild fund raiser/announcements
We hope to see you there!