What we're about
2018 WPW Scholarship Program
Please view the scholarship information listed under upcoming meetings on April 20. You'll find a link to the PDF application and pertinent information about completing and submitting your application. For more information, contact Ariane Cagle at 317-439-8170 or WPWScholarshipProgram@gmail.com.
About Westside Professional Women
Westside Professional Women invites professional and business women from Hendricks, Boone, Marion, Morgan, and Putnam Counties to come and join us for networking and to support each other in our efforts to become women who can make a difference.
We are a group of business owners and professional women who meet once a month to:
• Learn about topics important to our businesses and about our communities
• Support each other and our communities
• Raise funds for our annual scholarship program. Scholarships are given to Hendricks county high school girls and women looking to further their education and/or need education to return to the work force.
Annual Dues / Other Fees
Annual dues are $40.00. Plus you buy your dinner at the meetings, if you wish to have a meal. You may attend 2 meetings before you have to pay dues to see if you wish to become a member.
Meetings are held the second Tuesday of each month from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at:
Buffalo Wild Wings (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=9875+U.S.+36%2C+Avon%2C+IN%2C+us) - Map (https://goo.gl/maps/MXFwR)
9875 U.S. 36, Avon, IN
(We meet in the private room in the back of the restaurant.)
Women interesting in joining may click “Join” and be granted temporary access to our Meetup page, so they can RSVP for a meeting and learn more about us by reading our message boards and other information.
Benefits of joining Westside Professional Women:
• You can make new friends and build business relationships when networking during the first part of our meetings.
• You can attend Hendricks County Chamber Meetings (Brownsburg, Avon, Danville and Plainfield) as a member of Westside Professional Women.
• You can gain personal and professional knowledge through our expert speakers at each meeting.
• You can develop business connections with other professional men and women when you work at our organization’s booth at various events.
• You can make our community a better place to live by participating in community service activities we do as a group.
• You can develop leadership and other skills by becoming an officer of the group or by leading a project.
• You can gain satisfaction in helping other women pursue their educational and career goals by supporting the group’s fundraising opportunities to raise money for our scholarship program.
Support Local Women by using our “Our Business and Professional Women (http://www.meetup.com/WestsideProfessionalWomen/messages/boards/forum/14799782)” message board to find professional women to do business with and/or purchase products from. Thank you!
Non-members can check out public message board topics:
Our Business and Professional Women (http://www.meetup.com/WestsideProfessionalWomen/messages/boards/forum/14799782) message board is where members post their business and/or professional news.
The Local News & Events (http://www.meetup.com/WestsideProfessionalWomen/messages/boards/forum/14548022) page includes news and event information for Hendricks County, the Westside of Indianapolis and surrounding areas.
We have a Public Board (http://www.meetup.com/WestsideProfessionalWomen/messages/boards/forum/14660682) for public notices and information.