What we're about
(What’S.U.P.!) Sophisticated Urban Professionals Social Group
SOPHISTICATED URBAN PROFESSIONALS OF TAMPA, WELCOME!!!! JOIN AND DISCOVER THE FUNNEST AND MOST OUTGOING GROUP OF PROFESSIONALS IN THE BAY AREA!!!
SPECIAL NOTICE: For prior members who were removed from the group due to a website/technical issue, WE WANT YOU BACK!!! My apologies for error; please feel free to rejoin...family is forever! :)
This group is for all urban professionals in the Tampa Bay area who want to network and have fun times in upscale venues with like-minded socialites. No longer do you have to hang out solo. Looking to expand your social circle? This is the perfect opportunity for you to get out of your comfort zone and have an instant entourage (sorry, no cliques allowed)!
We are Tampa’s finest! Our group was created to build friendships and promises to create a positive vibe and top-notch entertainment at each meet up. Our goal is to have fun indoor and outdoor activities such as happy hours, game nights, and couples retreats, sporting events, movie nights, beach outings and much, much more!
Remember this future S.U.Ps:
1. This group caters primarily to urban professionals ages 25 and up!
2. We welcome all open- minded fun-loving drama-free individuals to join us. Please remember, this is a mature social group for professionals who wish to kick back and simply enjoy life. While we cater primarily to African American and Latino American singles, all ethnicities are welcome to join us!
3. No show courtesy: Organizers spend many hours of their time planning, hosting and organizing events and often money to reserve venues. Please update your RSVP if you realize you won’t be able to make it.
4. Please bring the following to all events:
* A positive attitude
* An open mind
* A willingness to meet new people
5. Don't be afraid to come by yourself. You will have someone to talk to. Expect networking, socializing, laughing, eating, and drinking. We have a diverse group from different employment backgrounds around the Tampa Bay area. Come on out! You won't regret it
I look forward to seeing you at our next event....that’s (What’S.U.P.!)