Jul 14, 2014 · 11:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
ASHEVILLE AREA WHOLISTIC & INTEGRATIVE PROFESSIONALS (AAWIP) MEETING—14 JULY
Please e-register your intention of attending so that we have a seat waiting for you (this includes members bringing guests).
Please read the discussion board post on “AAWIP Meetings at Crystal Visions -- Vending, Offerings, Pets, Children, ‘No Shows’” for further details on attending a meeting. RSVP revisions end at noon the Friday before our meeting (i.e. an attendance list is printed about by noon Friday).
When: 11am for two hours Cost: Free
Where: Viewable by E-Registered AAWIP Members Only
AAWIP Community Meetup flow:
- Prior to 11am meeting we (whoever can help) will set chairs (no tables)
- Circulate business cards and materials for those attending the meeting (before or after meeting only... we do not circulate during meeting so we can focus on each professional)
- Each attending has a 45-60 second verbal opportunity to share your good work to the entire group (50-65 in attendance)
– 60-75ish minutes - Short stretch and bathroom break (folks are welcome to come and go during the meeting)
– 7-10 minutes - Ten Minute Teaching Moments: "A Musical Blessing for AAWIP" with presenter, Richard Shulman, www.RichHeartMusic.com
– 10ish minutes (10 for teaching/couple minutes for questions)
- 1:1 networking time – 15ish minutes (can also be continued in the Crystal Visions coffee shop... Super important success element for our community... How can we partner, refer, get to know your good work?)
- Break down tables (whoever can help) and stack chairs -- 10ish minutes
******Opportunities for AAWIP members NOW & Reminders******
- AAWIP is on LinkedIn, Facebook, and the Meetup Discussion Board to allow you to promote your wholistic and integrative workshops, and sessions.
- Free on-line listing is available for active AAWIP members at www.AshevilleWholisticProfessionals.com (see how on the meetup discussion board). - List or view "Member-to-Member Testimonials” on the AAWIP meetup discussion board (must be AAWIP members).
- Want to be a 10 Minute Teacher? Read how on the AAWIP meetup discussion board--“Ten Minute Teachers during AAWIP Meetings and How You Can Present”
- Member to Member offers can be made on the meetup discussion board. See “AAWIP Member to Member Offers.”
- Build our well-being community in more than meetings. Have coffee/tea/meals with AAWIP members outside of AAWIP meetings. It builds our community and your business. Use the membership list to connect eye-to-eye (even if you can’t make meetings).
See you soon!