This event will be a lean coffee (which we're calling lean cocktail!) style in a relaxed atmosphere.
The topic for this event is: "How is agile relevant to me and my organisation?"
For those who aren't sure what a Lean coffee (cocktail!) is, it's a great way to have focused time-boxed conversations on suggestions or questions from the group. The event will be facilitated in the following way:
- Questions are written on post-it notes by the group based on the topic
- Questions are then voted on
- The voted questions are then prioritised into the 'To Do' backlog
- The top question will be moved to 'In Progress' and discussed by the group for 5 minutes.
- At the end of the 5 minute time-box, the group will vote on whether to continue discussing the topic for about 3 minutes, or if the topic is done.
- When the question is done, the next voted question will be discussed (and the 5 minute timebox starts again).
Don't worry, we'll have experienced facilitators helping the groups!
Also please note that any drinks are self-funded.