Do you want to meet authentic business owners, grow your referrals, deepen client relationships, workshop your marketing skills, and build your business? We're the best kind of entrepreneurs: real people dedicated to building businesses with authenticity and creating win-win relationships for personal and professional growth. We learn from each other, grow our networks, build community, give & receive referrals, and have fun! It doesn't matter if you've been in business for years, or are just starting out. This is a place where your voice is valued. Join our business networking group and enjoy:
• Unique networking events that lead with conversations before business pitches; • Roundtable mastermind networking to share ideas and challenges; • Lunch and learn workshops where you can contribute your expertise; • Referral networking nights to spread the word on your ideal clients; • Fun social networking events - wine tastings, nights out, and family events.
This group is for you if you are:
- An entrepreneur or small business owner;
- A home-based business owner;
- A network marketer growing a team;
- A work from home parent;
- A college student or recent grad who wants to advance their career (and pay off student loans) by connecting with successful business owners;
- Someone who loves to help and mentor others, and contribute to positively impact the community while creating a more meaningful, fulfilled lifestyle;
- Someone who wants to keep their day job but they (or their spouse) want to learn about building a strong business;
- Someone who wants to showcase your venue;
- Or even someone considering starting a business who wants to do it right…
Do you run a small business? Are you considering the idea of starting a new business? Do you want to connect with other business owners, share your experience, and mastermind business challenges together?
Whether you've been in business for years or are just starting out, join us for coffee, tea, networking, and a roundtable chat about marketing and growing your business.
Each month we feature a different theme related to small business ownership.
Come with a story to tell. We'd love to hear about your business values, and your ideal clients. Find out how other businesses are building relationships with their clients. Pick up new ideas to boost long-term client retention, share referrals, and exchange business cards.
Spaces for this popular event are limited. Reserve your spot early to avoid disappointment!
Confession time. How often do you sip on coffee at your desk all by your lonesome? Or with folks whom just don't get your growth-minded, entrepreneurial spirit?
Since you’re sipping anyway- let’s get together and make it productive and fun.
Our "Sip and Learn" events feature 3 of our very own members who have 10 minutes each to share information on their business topic of choice. Enjoy your beverage, learn something new, and network to grow your business!
This month’s speakers will be announced closer to the event date.
Interested in speaking at a future sip and learn? Contact us about your topic – which must have real content that gives valuable information to our audience, though you are welcome to promote your business at the end.
After our three speakers, there is open networking time for you to share and grow your business. Bring your business cards!
Looking for good conversation with like-minded business owners and entrepreneurs? Want to avoid the usual pitch-fest at other networking events?
Join us at our next Open Networking event! This is your chance to become part of a rapidly growing networking community.
We're a diverse group of entrepreneurs dedicated to serving our clients with authenticity and helping each other grow our businesses.
Whether you've been in business for years or are just starting out, drop in from 2-4 p.m. for fun, facilitated networking themed around authenticity in business.
We expect this event to sell out so please register early. Please be respectful of others - if your RSVP changes, change it on the Meetup group to allow space for another person to take your place. We look forward to connecting with you!