Do you want to meet authentic, growth-minded individuals, life-long learners, and business owners?
And do you care about:
• growing personally and professionally?
• elevating your associations?
• making a difference?
• growing your network and referrals?
• strengthening relationships?
• building a strong sense of community?
• expanding your marketing skills?
• helping others?
• building your business?
If you answered yes to any (or all) of the above, this Win-Win Growth Meetup is for you!
We're the best kind of entrepreneurs: real people of integrity, dedicated to building a community of businesses with authenticity and creating win-win relationships for growth. Members are encouraged to keep it real and be themselves so as to foster healthy friendships and create a culture where we can learn from each other, grow our networks together through shared connections and resources, build community, give & receive referrals, support and feedback, and have fun!
It doesn't matter if you've been in business for years, or are just starting out--or simply want to connect with more people who love to learn and grow. This is a place where your voice is valued. Join our networking group and enjoy:
• Unique networking events that lead with conversations before business pitches; • Roundtable mastermind networking to share ideas and challenges; • Lunch and learn workshops where you can contribute your expertise; • Referral networking nights to spread the word on your ideal clients; • Fun social networking events - wine tastings, nights out, and family events.
This group is for you if you are:
- A growth-minded individual who values learning and connecting with others;
- An entrepreneur or small business owner who values collaboration;
- A job seeker looking for the next new thing;
- A hardworking professional who wants to do more and make more;
- A retired individual interested in volunteering, mentoring and sharing wisdom;
- A home-based business owner;
- A stay-at-home parent looking to reenter to workforce;
- A college student or recent grad who wants to advance their career by connecting with successful business owners;
- Or even someone who is thinking about starting a business and wants to do it right…