Our April 2019 meet-up will be a special event (hosted at the head office of Bison Transport) in recognition of Global Graph Celebration Day (https://globalgraphcelebrationday.com)
Graph database experts from Neo4j will be joining us to explain Graph Databases and discuss their use cases. Graph databases in action will be demonstrated.
Featured Presentation: Introduction to The Neo4j Graph Platform
Graph databases are the fastest growing area of the DBMS market, and Neo4j is continuously innovating and making graph-based solutions a key part of an enterprises data and analytics infrastructure.
Come learn about the entire graph platform, the top use cases across industries, and the tools needed to build innovative graph-based applications:
• Neo4j Database and its "Secret Sauce"
• Top Use Cases
• Kettle for Neo4j for Data Orchestration and Integration
• Bloom for Neo4j Data Visualization
David Rosenblum is a Systems Engineer with Neo4j. He has a deep technical background where he has held consulting, dev/support team management and pre-sales roles. Before joining Neo4j, he was most recently at Zoomdata, where he was the Northeast Sales Engineer, and has previously held similar roles at Sybase, SAP and Datawatch. David and his wife live on a small farm in Pittstown, NJ and David enjoys renovating homes, working on the farm, and discovering great new technologies.
Corporate sponsors of this event:
• DecisionWorks Consulting - https://decisionworks.ca
• Bison Transport - https://www.bisontransport.com
• Neo4j - https://neo4j.com
* Important to know:
• Hot food & drinks provided.
• $5 donation to support ongoing meet-up group activities.
• Free T-shirt and other cool swag distributed to attendees.
• Door prize draws will be held.
• Free attendance for students. Students are encouraged to join the Winnipeg Data Science Meet-Up Group and interact with the many professional Data Scientists at this event.