Presentation: An Introduction to Artificial Neural Networks
Do you want to predict customer behavior? Evaluate the content of a photo or sound? Detect Fraud? Feed usage data back into your algorithms to improve them automatically? All of these things are being done today using Neural Networks for Machine Learning.
This talk will cover the technologies used to create Neural Networks and give an introduction to the basics of why they work, the different types, and how they are being applied to today's business problems. The topics covered include:
• Artificial Neural Networks
• Convolutional Neural Networks
• Self Organizing Maps
• Recurrent Neural Networks
• Boltzmann Machines
You'll leave with an understanding of Neural Network terminology and basic concepts, and understand how these neural networks can be applied to real world problems.
Speaker: Cameron Vetter
- Food is provided and arrives around 6:45 PM. (Pizza, Soda, Water)
- 90 minute technical presentation starting at 7:00 PM
- After the presentation there is an opportunity to network.
- Meeting Code of Conduct (http://www2.wi-ineta.org/Home/Privacy)
Thomson Reuters (http://www.thomsonreuters.com/)
450 North Sunny Slope Road
Brookfield, WI 53005