Are you interested in how people's mind really works?
If you are, then this is the group for you.
Ultimate wisdom means ultimate effectiveness. If you truly know something, then you can apply the knowledge to something and make improvement to it. In this group, we'll talk about how to work with people more effectively, how to improve relationships, and how to improve your emotional stability and well being.
We will have free weekly meetings you can attend at the Dianetics & Scientology Life Improvement Center near Marconi and Watt in Sacramento. We'll meet like-minded people and learn techniques for the above.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER: I've been helping people with life improvement and self development for over 20 years at a non-profit organization. I think wisdom is the ultimate pursuit. Feel free to call me at 916-519-5287 for any questions.
This group is not about talking about intangible things. In this meeting, we'll discuss wisdom about how to start a good relationship and maintain it.
We can talk about
- How to pick the right person who is suitable for you
- How to recognize the red flags
- How to evaluate whether someone is likely to be a good partner or not
- How to improve communication
- How to improve trust in the relationship
- And more
After the meeting, you will also have the opportunity to consult with a relationship counselor about your situation free of charge.
Feel free to call me (Tony, group organizer) at[masked] for any questions.
"Baggage" are those things from the past which are still affecting a person emotionally.
Some of the common baggage include:
- Losing a parental figure in childhood
- A troublesome relationship
- Being abused or molested in any way
- Losing the result of one's labor, such as losing a house, a business, a position, etc.
- Being hurt or seeing another person being hurt in military deployment
- Having lived with someone who was very controlling and critical.
Such baggage unfortunately do not go away by themselves. One cannot think positively and think away these baggage. In this meeting, we'll talk about the real solution to such painful or traumatic experiences.
Feel free to call me (Tony) at[masked] for any questions.