The CodingAmigos are a loose bunch of coders, activists, creators and anything in between. The meetup is less of a formal meeting, more like a hangout to get to know interesting people, work on your own projects and chat about tech and the world.
1. We follow the Berlin code of conduct (http://berlincodeofconduct.org/)
2. In order not to exclude anyone, english or code are the mandatory languages :)
3. We aim to support each other
4. We try to encourage equal amount of sharing and talking in our meetups
5. Everyone tries to help shy people get introduced to others and to include everyone in the conversations
6. We promote inclusiveness no matter what gender, age, knowledge level or any other background a person is
7. Everyone tries to be a person who makes other people around her/him feel nice
Get to know us, and chat:
• https://gitter.im/codingamigos/chat (https://gitter.im/codingamigos/chat)
Show off what you're working on:
• http://codingamigos.com/ (http://codingamigos.com/)
Collaborate with the RefugeesWork project, supporting newcomers and learners
• http://refugeeswork.com (http://www.refugeeswork.com/)
If you already visited us a few times and feel like hosting the event, let us know and we will help you get started.