What we're about
This group is for ladies in their 20s - 40s who want to live life to the fullest and enjoy everything the DFW Metroplex has to offer. You don’t have to be an adrenaline junkie or thrill seeker to enjoy adventures either - you just need a willingness to step outside your comfort zone and try some new activities while meeting fun new people.
We all have our own sense of adventure, so events will be diverse so all members can find something to enjoy.
Examples of events include:
1. Outdoors: Hiking, Rock Climbing, Zip-Lining, Kayaking
2. Culture: Festivals, Concerts, Museums, Theater, Movies
3. Fitness: 5K Fun Runs, Yoga, Dance Classes
4. Creative: Painting, Pottery, Glass Blowing Classes
5. Road Trips: Day Trips from Dallas
Most limitations are self-imposed – let’s break down the walls and go on an adventure!
TO JOIN: Click 'Join' above, answer the membership questions, and make sure you have a clear photo of yourself as your profile picture so it's easy to identify you at events.
OUR MEMBERS: This is a women-only group (everyone identifying as female is welcome). Most members are in their 20s - 40s. However, older active adventurers are welcome. In general, as long as you're open to meeting new people and trying new things, you'll fit right in!
EVENT REGISTRATION: A lot of our events require additional registration beyond your Meetup RSVP! These are public events that we will be attending together but that are not exclusive to our group. There may be limited spots, and you are responsible for your own reservation/payment. You will need to take care of this using the link in the Meetup description in addition to RSVPing 'Yes' to the Meetup. Please do so in a timely manner, or change your RSVP to 'No'. Many of these events sell out in advance, so waiting until the last minute not only means that you may miss out on attending, it also potentially takes a spot from someone else in the group who would have been able to register sooner. If this happens on a regular basis, your ability to RSVP to these types of events may be restricted.
ATTENDANCE POLICY: We'd love for you to join us for whichever events interest you and work with your budget and schedule! RSVP 'Yes' to the events you plan to attend, and change your RSVP to 'No' as soon as possible if something changes. Having an accurate count of attendee is important in order to make events run smoothly. To ensure you remain a member of the group and have the opportunity to join future events:
- Always change your RSVP to 'No' as soon as you know you're no longer able to attend an event so that we know not to expect you. The group limit is 2 no shows.
- Ideally change your RSVP to 'No' more than 24 hours before the event starts. The group limit is 3 last minute cancellations for meetups WITHOUT a waitlist.
- Pay special attention to RSVPs for events that are full, and change your RSVP to 'No' more than 48 hours before the event. The group limit is 2 last minute cancellations for meetups WITH a waitlist.
- Please show up to events on time and read the full event description for info on parking, how to find us, etc.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Please note that participation in this group's events are at your own risk. By signing up, you are waiving all liability against the group or organizers.