What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
Needs a location
Join Us Live for Part 1 of Our One-Day Online Conference to CONNECT and Recharge!
Staying connected with industry experts and other women in tech from around the world is the best way to recharge your network and passion for what you do.
Women Who Code has created a three-part one-day live online event of diverse speakers to help you grow your skills and get inspired to take your career to the next level. Wherever you are on your journey, this conference has something for you!
What Can You Expect at CONNECT Recharge 2022?
- Technical Talks about python, cloud, mobile, frontend, blockchain, data science, and more
- Technical Talks about trending tools and advancements
- Workshops to improve accessibility, cyber security, UX/UI and more
- Meet with hiring managers looking for junior, mid, and senior technologists
- Learn how to revise your resume and improve your interview skills
- Develop a plan that optimizes your soft skills to transition to tech
- Connect with junior, mid, and senior tech technologists looking for new roles
- Gain insight into creating more diverse teams
- Scale your leadership skills to improve remote team culture
Part 1 Highlights: 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
You won't want to miss these great talks, panels and workshops in Part 1 of the conference!
- Understanding the Carbon Footprint of Machine Learning by Magdelena Stenius
- Build Your Backend Using FastAPI by Ashmi Banerjee
- Finding the Diseases in Our Voice Using AI Technology by Daria Hemmerling
- The Love-Hate Relationship With A Bug by Madhura Banerjee
- Creative Coding to Inspire by Ann Kilzer
- Studying Skills for the Tech Interview by Ninti Chance
- Android Sensors 101 by Poojita Garg
- Reset & Recharge — Humans Need It Too Just Like Devices by Princiya Sequeira
Registration & Tickets
Register once for access to the entire day of talks, workshops and panels, as well as recruitment and networking events. Register now to purchase a ticket — or even donate a ticket to support another attendee.
Scholarship Tickets Available
Women Who Code events are inclusive and open to all, so we also provide scholarship tickets for anyone who needs one.
Code of Conduct + Issue Reporting
Women Who Code is dedicated to providing an empowering experience for everyone who participates in or supports our community. Our events are intended to inspire women to excel in technology careers, and anyone who is there for this purpose is welcome. Because we value the safety and security of our members and strive to have an inclusive community, we do not tolerate harassment of members or event participants in any form.
Our Code of Conduct applies to all Women Who Code events. Any issues? Reach out to [masked].
We have a handy help desk that you can visit during CONNECT Recharge and chat your questions. You can also email [masked].
We hope to see you there!