What we're about
Upcoming events (2)
Needs a location
You’ve secured your dream engineering role and you’re excited to grow at your new company. People talk a lot about preparing for interviews, but once you’ve gotten the job, how can you make sure you stand out and gain more responsibilities on your new team?
Join us for an insightful conversation with our partner, Doma. Attendees will learn how to succeed in a multidisciplinary team, leverage collaborative and soft skills and succeed in a new role.
Lauren Zack, VP, Product Design at Doma
Gulnara Mirzakarimova, Staff Software Engineer at Doma
Rashmi Sachan, Sr. Engineering Director at Doma
Amanda Cameron, Software Engineer at Doma
Anna Shur-Wilson, Program Specialist for Career Navigation at Women Who Code
Become a member: https://www.womenwhocode.com/careernav
Join the conversation on Instagram: @WWCodeCareerNav
Needs a location
Staying connected with industry experts and other women in tech from around the world is the best way to recharge your network and passion for what you do.
Join us for CONNECT Recharge 2022 on Thursday, May 26 for our three-part one-day live online event of diverse speakers to help you grow your skills and get inspired to take your career to the next level. Wherever you are on your journey, this conference has something for you!
What Can You Expect at CONNECT Recharge 2022?
- Technical Talks about python, cloud, mobile, frontend, blockchain, data science, and more
- Technical Talks about trending tools and advancements
- Workshops to improve accessibility, cyber security, UX/UI and more
- Meet with hiring managers looking for junior, mid, and senior technologists
- Learn how to revise your resume and improve your interview skills
- Develop a plan that optimizes your soft skills to transition to tech
- Connect with junior, mid, and senior tech technologists looking for new roles
- Gain insight into creating more diverse teams
- Scale your leadership skills to improve remote team culture
Part 1 Highlights: 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
You won't want to miss these great talks, panels and workshops in Part 1 of the conference!
- Understanding the Carbon Footprint of Machine Learning
- Build Your Backend Using FastAPI
- The Love-Hate Relationship With A Bug
- Creative Coding to Inspire
- Bytes n' Brew Networking: Make Connections with the Women Who Code Community
Part 2 Highlights: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
Continue to grow your skills and connections in Part 2 of the conference! You can look forward to these talks, panels and workshops:
- Journey from Frontend Engineer to Engineering Manager
- Let’s Get Fired Up: Getting Started with Firebase Firestore
- Take the Stress Out of Negotiation
- Are You Secure? The Importance of Cyber Security Methodology
- Building Your Career Like a Product: A PM's Take
Part 3 Highlights: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT
Finish the day strong with even more great talks, workshops and panels, such as:
- Accessibility Is a Moving Target
- What They Don’t Tell You About Tech Interviews
- De Backend Developer a Data Engineer: ¿Cómo dónde iniciar?
- Coders Hangout
- Today's Cryptography and the Impact of Quantum Computing
Registration & Tickets
Register once for access to the entire day of talks, workshops and panels, as well as recruitment and networking events. Register now to access your special member ticket — and even donate a ticket to support another attendee.
Scholarship Tickets Available
Women Who Code events are inclusive and open to all, so we also provide scholarship tickets for anyone who needs one.
Access the Conference on Demand
If you can't attend the conference, that doesn't mean you have to miss all the great panels, workshops and talks! By registering for the conference, we'll let you know after the event how you can replay all the sessions when it is convenient for you.
Code of Conduct + Issue Reporting
Women Who Code is dedicated to providing an empowering experience for everyone who participates in or supports our community. Our events are intended to inspire women to excel in technology careers, and anyone who is there for this purpose is welcome. Because we value the safety and security of our members and strive to have an inclusive community, we do not tolerate harassment of members or event participants in any form.
Our Code of Conduct applies to all Women Who Code events. Any issues? Reach out to [masked].
We have a handy help desk that you can visit during CONNECT Recharge and chat your questions. You can also email [masked].
We hope to see you there!