Design + Product Study Night
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT:
Hey! This is the Design + Product Study Night.
We are folks that work in the product space, want to develop new skills related to product development, or are looking for our first job in product.
You don't need to be a product designer or manager, or have any experience to come. Only interest and a willingness to help others is required!
• 5-10 minute lightning talk
• Independent work time
• Continued discussion on the lightning talk topic
• Friendliness & empathy
• Willingness to learn
• Willingness to teach others
• Interest in product design or product management.
• Build a richer community around product thinking and product design in Portland.
• Develop your skills in this space.
• Meet like-minded people doing similar work.
• Build side projects.
• Career development in product and design.
- Meet the rest of our community on Slack: http://bit.ly/wwcpdx-slack
- Follow our GitHub repository with links to resources: https://github.com/wwcodeportland/study-nights
- The D+PSN will take place every 3rd Tuesday of the month at Lithium Technologies.
CODE OF CONDUCT
By coming to our Design + Product Study Night, you agree to follow our Code of Conduct (https://www.womenwhocode.com/codeofconduct).
Women Who Code (WWCode) is dedicated to providing an empowering experience for everyone who participates in or supports our community, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, ability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, socioeconomic status, caste, or creed. Our events are intended to inspire women to excel in technology careers, and anyone who is there for this purpose is welcome. Because we value the safety and security of our members and strive to have an inclusive community, we do not tolerate harassment of members or event participants in any form.
Our Code of Conduct (https://www.womenwhocode.com/codeofconduct) applies to all events run by Women Who Code, Inc. If you would like to report an incident or contact our leadership team, please reach out to one of our volunteers or submit an incident report form (http://bit.ly/wwcode-incident-report).