Disrupt your mindset to transform your business with big data
– a stakeholder approach to big data strategy
Join us to hear from Pernille Ryden, Ph.D., author of "Disrupt Your Mindset to Transform your Business with Big Data".
Organizations are increasingly focused on how to leverage Big Data. Billions are spent, yet ROI is often unsatisfying. A game changing factor that our featured speaker will bring to light is how success with Big Data depends largely on the managers’ mindset.
- Human side of Big Data
- Four dominant managerial mindsets
- Market disruption techniques
Dr. Rydén's book is used in private and public organizations and at executive MBA classes. A few promotion copies of the first edition will be available at this event! Please feel free to take a sneak peak of the first chapter and take the mindset test here: https://yourbigdatamindset.com
Pernille Rydén, PhD will be joining us from the Technical University of Denmark where she serves as Head of Studies, Engineering Business Administration; Associate Professor of Strategic Management at the. See more here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pernilleryden/
- Food and drinks are proudly sponsored by our partner, Slalom, a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation in 30 markets globally. Slalom is HIRING!
- Location: USC Waite Phillips Hall "WPH" Basement 27 (Google or Bing map building to navigate)
- Metro/Parking: There are parking structures on campus and we suggest the McCarthy lot at the entrance off McCarthy Way and Exposition Blvd (3499 S Figueroa St Los Angeles, CA 90089), or in the structure across the street at the USC Hotel. The fee for parking in a structure is $12 flat rate. Parking meters are also available off Flower Street and W. 37th Place, off Exposition, as well as around the perimeter of campus. We are also right off the Expo line at the USC station!