Location visible to members
Are you considering whether you want to be independent or stay on the corporate route? Perhaps you are at the start of a move from one to the other but still unsure on what is best for you? This workshop can help!
There are many pros and cons to either path.
We will evaluate both, discussing topics like:
• Security - paychecks vs fees, health insurance, etc
• Independence - setting your own schedule, prices, creating your own products and services
• Work environment - where to work, working with other people
• Roller coaster - the ups and downs felt on both a solo path (where's the money? where do I go from here?) as well as the corporate path (how do I get promoted?)
• Go/no go - when and how to decide whether you want to go independent or be 9-5
Your answer to whether you want to go independent or stay in a corporate environment is a cornerstone decision for building your dream life. Let's review the options together so you can make the best decision for you, meeting your personal life needs.
Thanks to our hosts from Postlight (https://postlight.com/) who are providing the space and drinks for the group. Postlight is a digital product studio based in New York City. They are a team of product strategists, designers, and engineers committed to building and shipping great technology products.
Note: We will start at 6:10PM exactly.