PLEASE NOTE THE NEW LOCATION!!!
Come in, order your lunch at the counter and come downstairs to the meeting room.
See you there!
Note: Visit the Calendar tab for more information about our events and be sure to sign up for the meetings and any "Member Events" we are offering.
As a guest you can:
• Network with other women in business before and after the meeting;
• Put your business card in our card case that is passed around during the meetings;
• Do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business;
• Bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group;
• Listen to presentation by a WPN member;
• Attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers; and
• Get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies.
When you join WPN, you also can enjoy these advantages:
• Post your events on our meetup.com (http://meetup.com/) chapter calendar. Visitors and those signed up on the meetup.com (http://meetup.com/) site (typically 100+) will be notified of your event. These are listed on the calendar as "Member Events");
• Sign up to do a be a featured speaker for this group; and
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts chapters in the area to speak and network.
Basic Rules to Stay in Good Standing:
I will meet once per week and be committed to being there every week. Three out of four weeks attendance is required to hold an exclusive spot.
I am aware that there is no quota for the number of referrals I must give.
I will try to use or refer people to the services or products offered by the members of our group.
I will RSVP each week on Meetup.com so the organizers can be prepared with seating and materials for all attendees.
I understand I am a vital part of this organization, and I agree to take an active role in making this group the best networking group in the area.
Women’s Power Networking, LLC memberships are non-refundable.
Members are limited to one from each business or profession.
For All Women's Power Networking chapters and events, visit us at: www.womenspowernetworking.com (http://www.womenspowernetworking.com/)
Our Social Networking Sites:
We look forward to seeing you soon!