Women's Wisdom Circle with Tiffany Silver, Nancy O'Fallon and Judy Foster.
Every New Moon we will gather with a new theme to align our intention for personal and global healing. We will highlight important causes, share powerful resources and take action together. As we transform ourselves, we transform the world.
Since March 2016 The Global Sisterhood has gathered thousands of women around the world have been uniting both virtually and in local sister circles every new moon with an empowerment theme. Together we are a Worldwide Sacred Sisterhood of women devoted to transforming themselves and transforming the world.
This event event is a special opportunity for us to celebrate and grow together by honoring women in three ways:
• Honoring ourselves by embracing the feminine essence within and prioritizing self-care rituals that nourish us.
• Honoring each other by prioritizing time with other women to heal the paradigm of competition, jealousy, comparison, mistrust, low self-esteem, separation, and judgment, so we can truly enjoy and celebrate the beauty and light within each woman.
• Honoring women of this world who need love and support by sponsoring women refugees for a year-long empowerment program and sisterhood community.
Sister Circles are unified every new moon focusing on a transformation theme. Women gather to cultivate sacred sisterhood and transform the way we relate to the feminine, ourselves, and each other.
Nancy O'Fallon ~ Circle Facilitator for the Global Sisterhood Theme: Fearlessly Authentically Me. She will open the event with her powerful Hawai'ian chanting and sharing Huna Healing.
Judy Ann Foster ~ Summer Self Care with a gift!
Your help is appreciated:
1) Take The Sacred Sisterhood Pledge: www.globalsisterhood.org (http://www.globalsisterhood.org/)
2) Join the Global Sisterhood here:
3) RSVP at the top right corner "I'm Going" and answer the registration questions
4) Bring $25 cash and a healthy organic Entree' to share.
Judy Ann Foster[masked]