This group is for anyone who is interested in discussing or learning about WordPress as a user, developer, businessperson or designer. WordPress is the Internet's most popular and fastest growing content management system (CMS) for enterprise, small business and personal websites.
This group is a bi-monthly gathering to discuss how to best leverage your website to get your message out into the Internet. Each month we hold two Meetups.
2ND MONDAY OF EVERY MONTH: Help Desk Meetup. This is a very popular Meetup. We bring 4-6 WordPress experts in to help you fix your WordPress problems. Please bring your laptop and your issues and we'll help you solve them.
4TH MONDAY OF EVERY MONTH: A presentation will be given by an expert in their field. Sessions can be about design, templates, CSS, Custom Post Types, SEO, WordPress Admin, optimization, PHP, MySQL, etc. If you'd like to present, let us know (use Meetup Messages to get in touch with us) and we'll schedule you in.
OTHER MONDAYS OF EVERY MONTH When a month has 5 Mondays, we often schedule a third Meetup, either the 1st, 3rd or 5th Monday of a month, so that at most we only ever go three weeks without having a Meetup.
Whether you are a user, designer, developer, webmaster or just have questions about WordPress usage, designing WordPress Themes and styles or creating WordPress Plugins and Widgets this will be a great resource for you.
This Meetup is:
• A great place to meet other people like you who are interested in using WordPress achieve their business, organizational or personal goals.
• For the benefit of the WordPress community and others interested in learning more about WordPress with a focus on the best interest of the members.
• A welcoming place where we are committed to fostering an accepting environment.
• A great place to share your knowledge and experience with other members
• For businesses owners, entrepreneurs, writers, bloggers, marketers, students and others looking to communicate through their WordPress-powered web sites.
Come join us to learn and share!
Note: Because we are an official WordPress Meetup whose dues are paid for by Automattic's WordPress Community Foundation, we cannot charge an entry fee to this Meetup. It will always be free. They also cover our portion of rent for the space.
Because we are an official non-profit Meetup, we cannot charge for sponsorships. However, we are happy to give our Meetups attendees free exposure by listing their company as a sponsor. If you would like your company to be listed as a sponsor, please contact the Meetup organizers.We do accept in-kind donations or if your company would like to buy the pizza for a Meetup, we'll gladly accept it as a donation.
WordPress Global Community Sponsors help fund WordPress Meetup groups and WordCamps around the world. Thank you to WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Nexcess, Bluehost, and Weglot, for their support!