Kick off the new year with a presentation on WordPress growth and acceleration with Gabriel Mays of GoDaddy!
6:00PM - Networking & Refreshments
6:45PM - Opening Remarks
7:00PM - Presentation
About the Presentation:
1) The nature of WordPress growth
2) How reducing complexity & fragmentation are keys to accelerating growth
3) Walk through examples of this with Gutenberg
What’s in it for you?
Develop a better understanding of WordPress growth and the direction WordPress is going so you can:
• Users: Make better decisions for your own website.
• Freelancers & Agencies: Make better decisions for client projects.
• Plugin & Theme Developers: Make better decisions for your business.
About the Speaker:
Gabriel A. Mays is Head of WordPress at GoDaddy and has been using WordPress for over 10 years.
Previously, he was a Captain in the Marine Corps. A combat veteran, he spent two years between Iraq and Afghanistan operating on small, embedded teams. Gabe left the Marine Corps to found two WordPress-based startups.
Gabe is an avid real estate investor and is married to Corrie, his wife of 11 years, who flew F/A-18 Hornets in the Marine Corps and served as #8 on the Blue Angels. She now owns the Plum Porch gift shop on Cape Cod where they live and raise their son, Maverick.
WordPress RI Meetups are held consistently on the 2nd Tuesday of every month. Keep up with the latest on Twitter - @WordPressRI (https://twitter.com/wordpressri)
We look forward to seeing you!