📰 Gutenberg Case Studies
One of our new organisers, Tommy Ferry, will be speaking about his experiences on two recent Gutenberg projects at Pragmatic. The rationale for using Gutenberg "early", the challenges faced, and some key takeaways.
🍿Catchup with the WordPress community in Brighton, fuelled by drinks and snacks courtesy of our lovely sponsors Pragmatic!
- 7.00pm - 7.30pm - Welcome and Networking
- 7.30pm - Talk Start
- 8.45pm - Start leaving venue and if anyone wants to continue the chat and informal networking, head to 'The Prince George' pub, at the bottom of Trafalgar Street
- Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements when you RSVP.
🏢 VENUE: The Skiff
The Skiff, 30 Cheapside, Brighton, BN1 4GD
- Main entrance on Blackman Street
🤔 OTHER INFO:
- the venue is accessible for wheelchair users.
- alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks available.
- find us on Twitter @WordUpBrighton (#WordUpBTN) or join us on Slack, in the channel #wordup-brighton.
Do you have a topic for the WordPress Brighton Meetup that you would like to help arrange or could possibly speak at? Get in touch, we'd be delighted to hear from you.
We're also looking for sponsors! If you'd like to help support your local WordPress community please contact us for more information.