Join us for the first WordUp of 2019 at Pragmatic's office on Monday 28th January.
🗣️Simon Batchelar will be speaking with a talk called: “Stop talking to your customers about WordPress”
🍕Catchup with the WordPress community in Brighton, fuelled by drinks and pizza courtesy of our lovely sponsors 34sp & Pragmatic!
- 6.30pm - 7.00pm - Welcome and Networking.
- 7.00pm - Talk begins.
- 7.30pm - Pizza, Drinks and Networking.
- 8.45pm - Start leaving the venue and if anyone wants to continue the chat and informal networking, head to 'Seven Stars' pub on Ship St.
- Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements when you RSVP.
🏢 VENUE SPONSOR: Pragmatic
Pragmatic, Chandos House, 26 North Street, Brighton, BN1 1EB
- Main entrance on Meeting House Lane across from Riddle & Finns. Please ring the 3rd-floor buzzer and someone will let you in. Once inside head up to the 3rd floor.
🤔 OTHER INFO:
- alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks available.
- find us on Twitter @WordUpBrighton (#WordUpBTN) or join us on Slack, in the channel #wordup-brighton.
Do you have a topic for the WordPress Brighton Meetup that you would like to help arrange or could possibly speak at? Get in touch, we'd be delighted to hear from you.