🗣 Simon Cooke - How fast growing agencies win business
Simon tells his story of becoming a salesperson after 20 years as a designer. Now heading up the Commercial team at Pragmatic, one of Europe’s largest WordPress agencies, he reveals how agencies experiencing rapid growth can win business and retain valuable clients.
For agencies and freelancers who want a professional approach to sales with a creative touch, Simon shares practical advice on positioning your business, pitching digital solutions, and creating a unique value proposition, with a sprinkle of sales presentation tips to ensure you stand the best chance of success.
Simon is a Design, Digital Marketing and Sales specialist with over 20 years of industry experience, having co-owned a creative agency for 14 years, which merged with Pragmatic in 2016.
Nowadays, Simon heads up the Commercial Department at Pragmatic, the UK’s largest WordPress Agency with big plans for the future. Simon is also a jury member of the Automattic Design Awards and co-creator of PACE, a marketing technology conference held in London.
🍕Catch up with the WordPress community in Brighton, with drinks and pizza courtesy of our lovely sponsors 34sp.com & Pragmatic!
- 6:00 - 6:30 pm - Welcome and networking.
- 6:30 pm - Talk begins.
- 7:30 pm - Pizza, drinks and networking.
- 8:45 pm - Start leaving the venue and if anyone wants to continue the chat and informal networking, head to 'Seven Stars' pub on Ship St.
- Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements when you RSVP.
- Pragmatic, Chandos House, 26 North Street, Brighton, BN1 1EB
- Main entrance on Meeting House Lane across from Riddle & Finns.
- Please ring the 3rd-floor buzzer and someone will let you in.
🤔 OTHER INFO
- Find us on Twitter @WordUpBrighton (#WordUpBTN) or join us on Slack, in the channel #wordup-brighton.
Do you have a topic for the WordPress Brighton Meetup that you would like to help arrange or could possibly speak at? Get in touch, we'd be delighted to hear from you.