addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Worldwide Environment | DC Message Board › Does Hydrogen-assisted combustion actually lower carbon emissions for cars?

Does Hydrogen-assisted combustion actually lower carbon emissions for cars?

A former member
Post #: 4
We have built a prototype of a small, stable Hydrogen generator using Platinum-cladded Niobium anode. Currently, we are looking for testers to see if Hydrogen-assisted combustion on gasoline (or diesel or natural gas) cars can actually lower emissions and/or increase MPG. We provide technical diagrams to help install and power the device. Also we provide general guidelines to measure its effects on emissions and MPG gain or loss.
Phil S.
user 9424136
Washington, DC
Post #: 1
Hi Bern,
I tried something like this in my toyota. The computer would not allow the engine to take advantage of the new air mix. I had the option to invest in $250 worth of electronics to reprogram the computer but I decided to skip it.
Does your device include a way to bypass or trick the car computer into cooperating with the intake mix?
-Phil.