Mission: We want to bring people together with a passion for digital transformation, the use of data in all it's aspects and technologies that are needed to be able to achieve one's goals. We educate, inspire and empower scholars and professionals to apply data/technology to address humanity’s grand challenges. And we do all this in a informally, non-competitive setting.
What we do:
* We promote the value of analytics and organise events, hands-on sessions and trainings to close the gap between IT and business on the one hand, and IT and management on the other.
* Join us if you want to share, learn and have fun with analytical & technological innovation & positive social change.
Our members all want to contribute with their professional skills to make a positive impact on our local community or in the world. They are all aware that data based decision making is key to boost the performances of our organisations. We are an open community and everybody with an interest in data and business is welcome.
Our activities are geared around breaching that gap between what the industry need and what technology has to offer. We focus on knowledge sharing by organising frequent meetups and training sessions.
Who should join us ?
* machine learning engineers, data scientists, data engineers, software engineers, business analysts, and statisticians
• Business leaders and marketers who leverage data to compete and win
• Enterprise architects, IT, data warehousing, and business intelligence professionals