WorthingDigital inaugural lunchtime event in celebration of IWD 2019.
Join us on March 8th at FreedomWorks, Worthing to celebrate International Women's Day!
At this new WorthingDigital lunchtime talk and networking event, you will:
- Celebrate this year's IWD theme #BalanceforBetter by taking part in the conversation.
- Find out how Janna Bastow created an autonomous team culture using OKR methodology at her company ProdPad and how this framework facilitates not only work-life balance, but creation of the best services and products possible.
- Hear from Allegra Chapman and Lana Burgess, two of the founders of Brighton Digital Women. Allegra and Lana will be talking about why diversity in digital is important and how we can work towards it.
- Learn how to supercharge your Facebook Ads and make the most of your ad budget with Laura Moore.
- Find out what WorthingDigital is all about and how you can take part.
- Connect with like-minded folk across the digital sector.
There will be plenty of friendly networking, teas and coffees and light nibbles.
This event is open to all.