For this meetup we invite everyone to share their hints and tips for writing software documentation. Casual conversation at our meetups often includes topics such as tools, techniques, and process. We thought we'd make this the focus this time.
We will have seating arranged so that we can talk easily with each other. Everyone is invited to talk about either the suggested topics, or one of their own. The aim is to allow everyone to share what they have learned.
Before the meetup, we'll ask everyone to write their suggested topics on a note. All suggestions will be put into a hat and we'll draw out one at a time. To keep discussion moving, a maximum 10 minutes per topic is the aim.
We will make notes during the discussion, and hopefully publish these publicly.
Topics may include:
* How do you break through writer's block?
* How do you approach a new writing task?
* How do you track your work?
* What method would you recommend for learning new technologies?
* How do you know if your development is moving forward?
* If you are a lone writer in an organisation, who do you turn to for help?
Thanks to Credit Sense for again hosting.