Based on your request for another event after our first Outreach Program, we Xhackers Kerala team is back to Calicut to give you a hands on experience on Connected Xamarin Forms app, Introduce you to Xamarin Plugin Ecosystem and much more.
Put new knowledge into practice by building a Xamarin.Forms application in the afternoon in a hands-on lab!
This will be a BYOD (Bring your own device) workshop with Xamarin and Azure.
• Setup your machine with Xamarin on Windows/Mac
• Bring your own Internet Dongle (for working on Azure related hands on labs)
• Every session will have an associated Hands on Lab which the participant can follow along with the presenter and complete.
1. Hardware: Windows / Mac with at least 8GB RAM.
2. Software: Windows 10 : Visual Studio with Xamarin ( https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt613162.aspx ) installed , Visual Studio Emulator for Android ( https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/msft-android-emulator/)or (https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/msft-android-emulator/%29or) Google x86 Emulators ( https://developer.xamarin.com/guides/android/getting_started/installation/accelerating_android_emulators/ ) installed and configured for API 23 or above.
These guidelines will help you install correctly
a. Mac OS X ( https://university.xamarin.com/resources/mac-setup?wt.mc_id=AID535681_EML_4740654 )
b. Windows ( https://university.xamarin.com/resources/win-setup?wt.mc_id=AID535681_EML_4740654 )
c. Troubleshooting ( https://university.xamarin.com/resources/troubleshooting?wt.mc_id=AID535681_EML_4740654 )
d. After you install, you should run a sample Xamarin.Forms project (File-> New Project), update Nugets and run the Android project on emulator to ensure everything that is installed works well.