Questions? email:email@example.com, Read Frequently Asked Questions or text Marketa 805.479.9530
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Where are the YbtS Classes held? All YbtS Classes are held in OXNARD BEACH PARK in the northwest corner of the park, closer to Mandalay Shores. Please, follow these directions to find our two locations: From Harbor Blvd, turn on Oceanaire St all the way to Mandalay Beach Rd, Left on Mandalay Beach Rd, find us on the grass during week and on the beach on the weekends or holidays.
2. What is the cost of YbtS Classes? All YbtS Classes are DONATION BASED, which makes them affordable to EVERYONE, you're invited to practice GRATITUDE and donate amount that makes you feel GENEROUS and that will make the instructor feel appreciated! While donating, please, consider that your contributions are the only financial compensation for YbtS instructors’ time & effort, and YbtS classes are in most cases their only source of income (suggested donation $5-$10).
3. What is the difficulty of YbtS Classes? All classes are designed for ALL LEVEL YOGIS with the option of modifying and resting anytime during the class. We encourage members to listen to their body and do only what feels right! Please, inform YbtS instructors prior to each class whether you have any injuries or medical problems or if you're expecting mom so proper modification can be offered.
5. What to bring to a class? * Yoga mat (or 2 mats for better stability, specially on the sand) * Large towel/ bed sheet to keep moisture/sand away * Yoga props (if you own yoga block, strap, bolster, etc) * Dress in comfortable clothes & layers (on hot days bring a hat & water; on cold days warm layers, even warm hat & gloves, socks!)
6. Can I bring my child with me to a class? YES, we love yogis of all ages joining our sessions as long as they are supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
7. Can I bring my dog with me to a class? YES, it's the beauty of practicing outdoors ...we love furry friends joining our group as long as they remain supervised by their owner at all times.
8. When are classes cancelled and how do I find out? Classes are cancelled only during heavy rains or strong winds as YbtS instructors are committed to guide you through various experiences what Mother Nature stores for us! Any class updates/cancellations are posted on YbtS meetup website & YbtS Facebook.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: FREE Membership on YOGA by the SEA Meetup for LAST MINUTE UPDATES, also allows you to communicate/interact with other members/instructors, post comments, class ratings, photos, etc... ATTN: Meetup sends out daily class reminders via email - if you do not wish to receive class reminders, please go to your profile and adjust your Meetup email settings in your profile, in Email and Notifications
QUESTIONS/COMMENTS Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text: 805-479-9530