• What we'll do: We're booked for a weekend in January 2019 at Nipika Lodge, this side of Radium, BC. Your cost will be $100 per person for 2 nights in a cabin like this, includes 2 days trail fees, a catered dinner Saturday night, and wine and cheese reception before Saturday's dinner in one of the cabins.
• Plan is to carpool from Edworthy parking lot, club rates for mileage apply from Calgary and return. For those interested, we may hit up Radium Hot Springs on Saturday, after skiing these great trails.
• What to bring: Dinner for Friday night, breakfasts and lunches for Saturday, Sunday.
• Important to know: 50 km of groomed trails of all skill levels are waiting outside your cabin door.
• Attendance has been capped at 29 persons so don't wait to book, this one will go fast.
• Planning meeting will be done at Lazy Loaf and Kettle, 8 Parkdale Crescent NW at 7 pm on Jan 9. This meeting will set cabin groups, who is car pooling with whom, what to bring for Friday dinner, 2 breakfasts and lunches.