Dive into the mysteries of ancient techniques to quiet the mind, gain clarity, cultivate inner balance and establish a deeper connection to yourself and others. ‘Sadhana’ means a spiritual practice. Bhakti Marga Sadhana, through the grace of spiritual Masters Paramahamsa Vishwananda and Mahavatar Babaji, opens the heart to the transformational power of love.
Bhakti Marga UK offers one sadhana with five different ways to rise in love with life: Project Mantra, Babaji Surya Namaskar, OM Chanting, Simply Meditation and Atma Kriya Yoga. While each practice comes from the same source, they are each unique in the way they pierce the darkness and illuminate the path to real happiness and true Love.
Below is a brief description of the Yoga and Meditation practices taught by Bhakti Marga UK.
• Simply Meditation - Meditation Practice Quick and easy techniques to calm the mind, de-stress and experience more love
• Project Mantra - Mantra Meditation A chanting practice to quiet the mind, open the heart and connect with the Divine.
• OM Chanting Activate self-healing of your body, mind, spirit and the environment & transform negativity into positivity.
• Atma Kriya Yoga - Ancient Kriya Yoga Practice The most powerful spiritual yoga practice available to connect you with your Soul and develop a relationship with the Divine.
• Babaji Surya Namaskar - Sun Salutation A complete physical workout in 10-15 minutes, equivalent to 45 minutes of hatha yoga
Love is the heart of all these practices. As Love is beyond religion, these practices are beneficial for everyone regardless of their personal beliefs or interest in following a spiritual Master. Our techniques help you still the mind and drop into the silence of the heart where love can blossom. They are tools to help you stay focused on your spiritual path and to clear the obstacles that stand in the way of your goal. We invite you to learn the secrets that turn these simple techniques into powerful tools for personal transformation.