What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Are you keen to get into tech but just don’t know how?
Are you looking to diversify your talent pool?
Are you scaling at pace and are struggling to keep up with hiring?
Then this one is for you!
Although the UK technology industry has been supercharged with investment post-pandemic, it can still feel like an exclusive club and not everybody gets to be part of it.
We’re here to change that! By breaking the barriers to entry for anyone wanting to start a career within technology.
You'll be hearing from:
- Olivia Winteringham - UX/UI Designer at Santander UK Technology
- Liam Bateman - Chief Technology Officer at Silverchip
- Ann Barr - Consultant at Infinity Works
- Charmaine Connors - Education & Skills Manager at SharpFutures Manchester CIC
- Kahmila Brown - User Researcher at Deloitte
- Maria Keshavarz - New Regional Partnership Manager at School of Code
Sound good? Then join us on Wednesday 25th May at 5:30 pm for an IN-PERSON panel discussion on breaking down barriers to entry within the tech sector.
📍 MoneySupermarket’s Office, No.1 Spinningfields, 1 Hardman Street, Manchester, M3 3EB
Have questions? Contact us at [masked] and we'll do our best to answer.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of #YouEqualTech**, our goal is to connect the technology industry to the outside world. Through learning, sharing initiatives and having the opportunity to hear stories from inspirational and diverse role models, we can help drive positive change.