addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 8
I just found out about this... thing... called TwentyWonder happening on Saturday and I'm wondering if anyone else has heard of it or is going. Not sure if I'm going myself, just thought it looked interesting. Not cheap with a $50 minimum donation to their charity to get a ticket, though.

Like the many collaborations of art, invention, and music which will flourish under its pavilion, TWENTYWONDER is itself a product of creative fusion--an exciting new alliance combining the energy and wonder of SuperBall, LA 's annual summer superparty, with the goals and works of the Down Syndrome Association of Los Angeles (DSALA), a not-for-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the welfare of people with Trisomy 21.

Above and beyond the eight SuperBalls before it, TWENTYWONDER will bring scores of spirited artists, musicians, inventors, diehard volunteers and devotees together for an unprecedented One Night World's Fair--a bursting galleria of the unusual and unforeseen, a great experiential laboratory of art and music and science and dance, featuring gifted and far-ranging representatives of the cultural collective: from the builder of antique telescopes to pioneers in 21st Century comedy; from experts on the wonders of entomology to wunderkinds of virtual-world entertainment; from master visual artists to artists who turn the audience into art. By night's end, everything and everyone under the pavilion will have contributed to the great and singular marvel of TWENTYWONDER, which is the simple alchemy of human beings gathered together in creativity, curiosity, joy, and wonder.

James
user 10026463
Irvine, CA
Post #: 13
Not cheap with a $50 minimum donation to their charity to get a ticket, though.

I'm out.