Attend our growth hacking meetup to learn from growth cases from other companies, listen to the expert panel discussion and contributions from the audience.
The meetup is open to everyone who is interested in new customer acquisition, activation and retention strategies. We typically have a balanced audience, from startup founders, marketing experts, product designers & developers.
This meetup will include:
• Growth cases - We invited representatives of 3 startups to give a 5-10 min presentation of their growth cases. They have been warned that their ideas & strategies will be heavily scrutinized!
• Panel - We invited experts in relevant fields to validate and provide input to the discussion. Following the growth cases presentation, each case will be discussed for 10-15 minutes. During this time the audience can ask questions, contribute and challenge the panel & startups.
The discussion will be moderated by Luke to ensure we stay on track to ensure maximum value for the everyone present.
6.30pm - 7.00pm - Apero & networking
7.00pm - 7.05pm Introduction by Luke Szkudlarek
7.05pm - 8.05pm Presentation of Growth cases & Q&A
Meet the Presenters:
Dr. Tillmann Lang (Yova AG)
Dr. Tillmann Lang is the CEO and Co-Founder of Yova AG, the leading digital sustainable investing platform for retail customers. Before founding Yova, Tillmann was an Engagement Manager with McKinsey & Company. Tillmann served as CFO to Benefiit Impact Investing and was the founding director of the Sustainability-in-Business Lab at ETH Zurich. Tillmann is a computer scientist and mathematician. He holds a PhD from ETH Zurich and a Diploma (M.Sc. equivalent) from Universität Heidelberg.
Learn more about Tillmann (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tillmannlang/)
Fabian Dubler (opiniooon GmbH)
Fabian Dubler is CEO and Co-Founder of opiniooon GmbH, a software solution which enables companies to gather and analyze real-time customer feedback directly at the point of experience. Fabian studied his MSc. in Business Development and Promotion at HSLU-Lucerne and currently lives in Zurich.
Learn more about Fabian (https://www.linkedin.com/in/fabian-dubler)
Tim Eckert (Frontify AG)
From Conversion Manager in E-commerce to Growth in B2B SaaS, Tim enjoys A/B testing, trying different (wild) things and making those Conversion Rates rise up.
Find out about his journey of testing through conversational marketing for Frontify and introducing a new team member to the sales team as well as enhancing and automating an awesome touchpoint for their brand. Frontify is a all-in-one brand management software, increasing brand consistency through centralized platform collaboration – for big businesses and small.
Learn more about Tim (https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckerttim/)
Meet our Panelists:
• Marketing strategist - Lydia Bronze (Global Marketing Strategy Analyst, sloggi) https://www.linkedin.com/in/lydiabronze/
• Analytics / Paid Media / MVP - Mario Colombo (Partner, what.digital) https://www.linkedin.com/in/mario-colombo/
• Growth Marketing - Joël Capt (Head of Growth, Beekeeper)
• Business Strategist - Burak Yetiskin (Keiretsu Forum Angel Investor)
Luke Szkudlarek (what.digital)
Luke Szkudlarek, who has 15+ years of digital experience from Poland, UK & Switzerland. He is a founding partner at what.digital, a growth hacking with headquarters in Zurich.
Learn more about Luke (https://ch.linkedin.com/in/szkudlarek)
The event will be hosted at Chainwork, the newly opened coworking space in Seefeld, Dufourstrasse 43, 8008 Zürich