Zurich is a fabulous business city but it is also a bit old school. You cannot get into the network unless you have the right name, money, colour, network or address. Let us change that. We can never know too many people and out network can never be too large. Let us make this happen and get much more effective both in work and in play. We should be friends before we will do business and we should aim to achieve that! Join us!
Join us for a wonderful Saturday evening where you can meet new like-minded ladies and gentlemen and make new friends at Mascotte!
DIANA (your host) will welcome you to the group and also introduce you to other attendees.
The best part is that not only will you make new friends and get a free welcome drink, but you will also enjoy an amazing NEON Party with your new friends!
Click below to book your ticket online today and save money! -
**Kindly note that you can pay via Paypal, Credit Card or Debit Card using the above link.
Early Bird Tickets - CHF 10 each
Regular Tickets - CHF 15 each
Cash at the meetup: If you have not purchased your ticket in advance then you can pay CHF 20 cash per person to Diana on the day of the event day.
(Includes a complimentary welcome drink)
Get ready to make new friends and if you are in the mood party hard late night!
Here are some photos from our recent meetups. See what you have been missing! http://bit.ly/MeetupPictures
Some Important points:-
- We have our area booked for Meetup. Please ask the bar staff for Di and they will help you find us.
- Di is hosting the event. She will welcome you warmly at the venue.
- We also have a FREE welcome drink for our members, so long as they last. So please make sure to come as close to time as possible!
- All members get to enjoy an amazing NEON party!
- Please be aware that about 90% of those who attend come alone and about 80% are attending for the first time. You will not be alone. We know how you may feel and so Di will take care of you.
- We are not a dating group. Our events are not organised to manage your dating life. Our group is created to help ladies and gents meet other like minded ladies and gents and to make new friends. Please do not attend our event if a perfect gender balance is important for your enjoyment of our meet-up. Keep an open mind and join us to make new friends.
- Dress code - Casual/smart
- Guests are very welcome.
Please click link below to book your cheaper advance tickets now:-
This meetup is organised with www.connectwithlocals.com. Please watch the video below to see why you should attend our meetups.