Oct 12, 2013 · 8:45 AM
This location is shown only to members
71. OLMA - Swiss fair for farming & food
When and how to get there:
- Opening hours daily (general fair area, exluding restaurants, market etc.): 09:00 - 18:00
- Before you start the travel, check: https://freizeit.sbb.ch/storefront/product?productId=373270271&lang=en - Daypass 16 CHF (Adult) or 14 CHF (for GA holders only, buy voucher at your city of departure) or buy them online at: m.olma.ch
- There is free WiFi at the whole fair, you can use SSID: „Free_Olma_Messen“
- We will start our journey at 09:00 underneath the blue-angel, please make sure you have a valid ticket or ask me before we leave to the ICN 09:09, there is a group reservation under my name / Meetup, usually at the front of the train.
Highlights 2013 (draft):
- Hall 3.1 "Roadshow of SRG (swiss radio and television)"
- Hall 4 + 5 "Degustation hall" - Hall 6 "Adventure Farming"
- Hall 7 "Consultation at the veterinarian for big animals"
- Hall 9 "Fascination Wireless Communication"
- Hall 9.1 "Food: Milkcow Florina, Egg-Dorado, produce your own frozen yoghurt"
- Hall 9.1.2 "Canton Solothurn"
- Outdoorhall F9 "Kronberg Ropepark" (2x 54metre Tyroliennes, 5 CHF admission)
- Peagentday: 10:00 through the inner city of st. gallen (14:00 best of solothurn in the arena)
- Animalpresentation: 11:00
- Pig-race: 16:00
- more to add by yourself ;)
I'm more than happy to explore other topics with you during our stay at the OLMA fair.
Further reading see: