For our annual Global Accessibility Awareness Day celebration, we're holding a special speed empathy event.
Accenture is hosting the event and providing food and beverages.
We'll start with a brief summary of CSUN activities from attendees of the annual conference.
Then, in a format similar to speed dating, groups of attendees will visit various groups with disabilities, gaining insight and learning from their experiences. After 15 minutes, the groups will switch.
- 5:45 pm: Doors open to attendees. Grab some food and a seat.
- 6:00 pm: Brief housekeeping announcements, then CSUN wrap-up talks
- 6:25 pm: Speed Empathy Participant Introductions.
- 6:30 pm: Speed Empathy begins.
- 7:45 pm: Speed Empathy ends.
- 8-8:15 pm: Attendees socialize, leave.
If you need accommodation for this event, please contact us ASAP, so we can ensure we can accommodate you.
This event will not be live streamed or captioned.