Location visible to members
On July 17th, you'll get to hear pitches from five Michigan-based startup founders. Join us for an evening of new product business presentations and hanging out with fellow Ann Arbor entrepreneurs at #a2newtech!
July 2018 pitches:
- Dear Black Women (https://www.dearblackwomenproject.com/) - Florence Noel - Dear Black Women is an affirmation movement and social network for black women.
- SeeU (https://goo.gl/pr5Qqe) - Efay Guo - "Meetup On Demand." SeeU is a mobile app that allows users to join or create activities in less than 20 seconds and meet people and make friends within 1 hour.
- InheRET (http://gtrqc.org/) - Lynn A. McCain - InheRET is a SaaS (Software as a Service) company providing decision support software designed to identify patients at increased risk for hereditary disease, enabling patients to gain access to preventive care and reduce their risk.
- TinkerTech (http://tinkertech.io/) - Michael Ploof - TinkerTech is an electronics makerspace, components store, and education center, with a mission to increase diversity in technology.
- Sober Grid (http://www.sobergrid.com/) - Beau Mann - Sober Grid is social network with lay and professional peer support that helps people with substance abuse disorder.
** Update July 16th: All our pitch spots are filled for the July 17th meetup. If you are interested in pitching at our September 18th meetup, email us at [masked]. The August 21st meetup is reserved for companies in the current Desai Accelerator cohort.
Join us at Dominick's at 8 PM after the pitches and enjoy some food thanks to Ann Arbor SPARK. (Please note our venue this month is age 21+) Economic Development requires collaboration, and Ann Arbor SPARK is committed to bringing together organizations and individuals to support the growth of companies and the creation of jobs. (http://www.annarborusa.org/)
Our monthly meeting format: Five presenters this month take the stage for ten minutes each, five minutes to demo and five minutes to answer questions, followed by open announcements and community networking.
Search "a2newtech" on YouTube for a link to the livestream and recording for this evening. (And thank Roger for recording it when you see him!)
—Brian Kelly, David Nesbitt, and the Ann Arbor New Tech team
Never been to #a2newtech before? Here's a recording of last month's pitches.