We're at the Central Library in the "large meeting room".
This month we'll be talking about blogging and how it can help your business. Some areas we'll cover:
• Where to blog (personal blog versus on your business site)
• How to find ideas and manage them in a content calendar
• How to build those ideas into full posts
• Where to find and create graphics for your posts
• Some of the best WordPress themes for blogging
• Plugins to help make your blog more effective
The Meetup is free because our space is free, however we ask you to please RSVP so we can save a space for you.
Be sure to bring your laptop if possible, and you're welcome to bring your own lunch if you'd like.
See you then!