Note our new location at IgniteHQ, just a few minutes from our previous location.
Today's panel will include a few people from the financial and legal industries, including:
• Dave Olsen, CPA, owner of NorthStar Payroll, applies years of CPA and business experience to assist businesses with hiring, managing and paying employees, helping business owners and managers build efficient and effective companies
• Len Nelms, CPA is a tax advisor, preparer, and problem solver who helps small business navigate the issues of smart tax and business planning
• Shane Stogner is a business attorney with a wide range of expertise of expertise in business startup formation, software and business contracts, and business dispute litigation
Some topics they'll cover:
• Understanding this “legal umbrella” you’ve formed
• What’s my tax reporting status? Why does it matter?
• Can one piece of paper save you thousands? In a word, yes – if you’re making money.
• What’s the big deal about 1099’s? Who needs ‘em?
• How does My Business LLC affect benefits and retirement savings?
The Meetup is free because our space is free, however we ask you to please RSVP so we can save a space for you.
Be sure to bring your laptop if possible, and we'll have complimentary Tom + Chee sandwiches, salads and soup thanks to Tom + Chee Kennesaw (https://www.facebook.com/tomandcheekennesaw/) and ClickHOST (http://www.clickhost.com/). Of course, you're welcome to bring your own lunch if you'd prefer.
See you then!