Progress towards a responsible Software Craftsmanship
In recent years, although the approach to mobile app architecture has improved as developers pay more attention to proven patterns and standards, there are still many engineers who are unaware of the best practices. Either softwares fails as a result or the maintenance and software enhancement are nightmares for them. Loose architecture can drastically increase the time and cost of development.
In this talk, we will understand a few disciplines of Software Craftsmanship, tools and practices that can lead to a good mobile architecture.
- What is Software Craftsmanship?
- What does responsible Software Craftsmanship mean?
- How to apply critical thinking to every software we craft? Caring not just what software does, but how it's built.
- What makes a Good Mobile App Architecture? Which architecture to choose from?
- Misconceptions of TDD with simple examples - Do you know there are different types of TDD approach?
Technical Architect, Android Developer, OLX Group
Please note since we have limited number of seats this is an invite only event.
Please register here https://forms.gle/ku5tgdGiPss9sv7P6
If you are invited you will receive an email with meeting details by Friday, November 6th.