addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Adobe XD Users Message Board › Poll: Do you need an intensive Mobile Tablet UX design workshop in LA?

Poll: Do you need an intensive Mobile Tablet UX design workshop in LA?

A former member
Hi all,

I promised that I'd find great designers who have experience teaching mobile and touch design in an engaging hands-on format. And I've been talking to a few potential teachers who use the same pencil paper methods that we've been using in Design Jam but in a more intensive format.

I know some of you would like to get up and running a lot faster so I'm looking into offering a paid intensive full day mobile/tablet UX design workshop. I found a teacher who teaches a particular UX design process and takes you from app idea to wireframes in eight hours.

This intensive would be perfect for those who need the whole mobile UX skillset right now because they're working on a project or involved in a startup. This is separate from our monthly Design Jam sessions. Design Jam will always be free.

So let me know what you think. Good idea? Bad Idea?

P.S. This would be the first real intensive UX design workshop to ever be held in So. Cal (to my knowledge).

Please vote here:­