Year end wrap-up and retrospective
Welcome to Agile for Good, the meetup where agilists and world improving organizations come together to maximize their positive impact.
In this last session of the year, we have two topics on the agenda:
- Akash from Ashoka will introduce us to their Thought Partner Program
- We'll wrap up the year with a retrospective of our work so far
Ashoka is a global community that identifies and supports the world's leading social entrepreneurs, learns from the patterns in their innovations, and mobilizes a global community that embraces these new frameworks to build an "everyone a changemaker world." They are currently looking for people who can devote 2-3 hours / week in February - June 2024 to support a leading social entrepreneur.
- 11.45: Drop in, meet and socialize - highly optional but generally a nice experience
- 12.00: Presentation round
- 12.05: Akash from Ashoka gives a brief presentation of their Thought Partner Program.
- 12:20: We switch focus to a retrospective session to reflect on our community's first half year and bring up ideas and wishes for the future.
As usual, we use the law of two feet: feel free to join and go as it works for you and of course also to eat during the meeting as it is lunchtime!
Looking so much forward to meeting you!
Daniel and Pia