What we're about
We run regular meet ups geared towards information and knowledge sharing. We have a strong focus on agile delivery, so many of our meetups reflect being and doing agile from a delivery and project management perspective. We often have major speakers take the stage, lively Q&A's, games workshops for learning and other events all oriented around creating an active professional community where we can learn and share with each other.
We're a friendly group of professionals with a mixed level of experience, and we do our best to ensure that discussions are kept lively and fun.
DPML are proud supporters of Agnostic Agile: http://agnosticagile.org (http://agnosticagile.org/)
The DPML Team
Here's some things you can expect to experience at our meetups:
• Learn about Project and Programme Management (with a Digital emphasis)
• Agile delivery, its many manifestations, and what Agile Project Management actually means and is relevant for
• Learn about different delivery frameworks, methodologies and their associated challenges
• Discuss the value and relevance of more traditional project delivery frameworks such as PRINCE2, and how they measure up and to the Agile world
• Can Agile scale up to the enterprise portfolio level, how?
• Assess and understand each others experiences, challenges and learn how to overcome some of your own
• Have access to experienced Project and Programme Managers and ask them your questions for advice and feedback
• Grow your network, discover new PM tools, share information and increase your level of knowledge and expertise
Join if you're interested in any of the above topics, if you would like to increase your PM network or learn how other PMs get things done.