THIS EVENT IS BACK! We had to cancel the previous attempt of hosting this event, but rest assured we're committed to ensuring it goes ahead this time. We're aware of the interest you've shown on this topic and hope you can make it this time round.
The worlds of agile and finance often feel like distant cousins. Yet, considering the uncertainties of the business environment, they should be interlinked. Interlinked to enable organisations are making the right decisions, with the right people, at the right time, and with the right funds.
This talk will explore how to:
- Start conversations that’ll create stronger links between agility and finance, and how to keep their shared journey on track.
- Help create shorter funding cycles that’ll enable teams to strike the right balance between knowledge value and customer value
- Ensure every discussion, choice and activity increases confidence that team goals will benefit the bottom-line and increase customer satisfaction
- Help move your organisation from cost-based accounting to value-based outcome-driven accounting
- Reduce centralised budgeting to allow greater freedom that enables the discovery of new value propositions
- Help create a financial governance structure that support teams in adapting to change over following a plan
18:50-19:50: The Talk
20:00+: Free Pizza, Drinks, and Mingling
ABOUT SPEAKER DEAN LATCHANA
Dean is an independent Agile Transformation Coach. He supports those in the agile community to succeed in a dynamic market by helping the community develop awarenesses and ways of working that are contextual to their needs.
Please use this link to register at our venue in order to gain access on the night: https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/12205-dpml-april-2019