Needs a location
Eventbrite Registration link is below...
*** Please review the MISO security procedures observed for this Meetup session ***
Join Kat Daugherty, local "Agile Altruist" and enthusiast who will be facilitating a group of local scrum teams....who don't work on software. How do non-IT groups use agility to deliver goods faster? Let's bring Indy's Agile community together as Kat facilitates a discussion with one of the founders, some board members and regulars at Agile Marketing Indy, our sister group driving the next wave in Business Agility: Marketing.
They'll discuss how to use agility in non technical roles, recent business agility progression, the new Agile Marketing Certification programs among other topics of interest. After the panel discussion we will break into groups and try some marketing methods first hand!
About the Speaker:
Kat Daugherty is a Hoosier about to set out on the Oregon Trail. With 20+ years in global project and delivery, she enjoys helping others along in their agile journeys, in and out of the IT departments.
• 5:30pm: Doors open - Registration, Networking, Food
• 6:00pm: Welcome and Intro
• 6:30pm: Featured Speaker
• 7:45pm: Wrap-up and Raffle
• 8:00pm: Adjourn - Post meeting networking & cocktails
• What to bring
• Important to know
*** Meeting at MISO Security Procedures ***
We are still working with MISO regarding new security procedures in development at MISO. For this month;
1) Please register at Eventbrite if you are attending the meeting. Eventbrite registration will be closed on Tuesday, 07Aug2018 at 12 Noon. Meetup registration will not be used for this meeting. There will be no walk-ins permitted
2) The Eventbrite registration list will be provided to MISO security as a checklist. You will need to sign-in when you arrive and sign-out when you depart for the evening.
3) You will be asked to produce a picture ID for the MISO security as part of the verification process to confirm the registration.
4) By 8:30P everyone will need to be out of the building and leave the MISO parking lot. No loitering in the parking lot.
Make your way to the storypoint location for those after meeting discussions.
Eventbrite registration link...