- Scrum-as-a-Service: Breaking the Rules - really?Link visible for attendees
In this last AgilityLab meetup of the year, Scrum Masters My Tran, Małgorzata Szade, and Agile Coach Bo Malling will be breaking the rules!
They asked themselves:
➡️ How would you ensure agility in the organization, if it were impossible for you to be present everywhere and if it impossible for you to facilitate every event?
That was the challenge Bo Malling took when he joined an Agile Release Train with no other Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineers, or Agile Coaches.
Now they are ready to share their answers with us:
After having addressed 750+ distinct needs from 90+ users across 60+ teams, he and his organically formed team are ready to tell us about their successful Scrum as a Service approach with the world.
In this session, they will
- Present their unique (and not-so-unique) ways of working.
- Explore how it is to be part of a Scrum as a Service team.
- Showcase what their users experience.
- Help us understand what it takes to get started.
- Reveal their latest experiments.
As usual, be prepared for high interaction and engagement during their session.