Have you recently found that your single friends have slowly diminished? Do you have some amazing girlfriends, but as they get married they aren’t as available to go out and have fun?
All Single Ladies was founded by a single women who was looking for new ways to make friends. This is a group for fun, friendly, educated women (in their 20s and 30s) that would like to meet other like-minded women.
· Need travel mates, tennis partners, fellow foodies, shopping buddies, happy hour friends? Meet people locally and plan your next adventure
· Find your wing-women to scout out the scene and potentially meet cute, interesting men (we don’t expect to be single forever)
· Attend one of our Charity/ Volunteer events
· Network in person! This group is made up of professional women
Our On-Line Community
· Make new friends by connecting with other women online
· Need travel advise? Ask a member to give you some tips/ recommendations about the best places in town for single women
· Had a Bad Date/ Great Date. Share your stories with other women in the community
· Have a question about beauty, fitness, or why your love interest is driving you crazy, post your question to our community
· Network online!
We understand that we are all going to end up in relationships during this life time, but do not think that just because you’re in a relationship you cannot hang out with us! As long as you are SINGLE when you JOIN the club, then you are welcome to stay in the group after you develop a relationship.
Whether you choose to only participate in the network online or choose to attend our official and impromptu events held across the country is up to you. You decide how you want to grow your network.
No Flake and Picture Policy. You agree to be photograph at the events. If you RSVP YES to an event and you can no longer attend, please change your status as soon as possible.